Finally the long waited teachers’ and students’ collaborative and innovative learning resource of astronomy and science has landed in the land of Kilimanjaro. Thanks to all who have made donations to this project and make Tanzania benefit from it, as you can see from the video used in the campaign below the teachers and student shall open a new way of learning and teaching. We are indeed very thankful
- Mazoezi Primary School in Monduli Arusha,
- Solomoni Mahlangu Primary School in Morogoro,
- Milama Primary School in Morogoro,
- Ilboru Primary School in Arusha,
- Kibaha Primary School in Coastal Region (Pwani),
- Seela Primary School in Arumeru Arusha,
- Ngarash Primary School in Monduli Arusha,
- King’ori Primary School in Monduli Arusha,
- Lashaine Primary School in Monduli Arusha and
- Kigurunyembe Primary School in Morogoro.
Teachers from these schools have benefited from the training of using Astronomy to teach science and we treat them as ambassadors of Astronomy for Science in Tanzania. If you want to make use of the resources we can help you to get in contact with the teachers.
We shall be keeping track on the use of these boxes and share the difference they are making in Tanzania’s education system.